- The War remnants museum – formerly called the something like the US War crimes museum. A must see for any visitor to Vietnam. It certainly pulls no punches and is a pretty in-your-face indictment of war. Agent Orange is still affecting peoples lives and the young man in the orange tee-shirt is such a victim
- Palace of Reunification – Interesting but, if you’re stuck for time in Saigon, juts keep going.
- Chinese Market – A mad place teeming with people, narrow corridors and stuff for sale from floor to ceiling. Certain people with us could not resist a bargain or two!
- One woman borrowed to buy some chickens. She now sells the eggs to other in the village and surrounding areas
- A man used the money to buy goats. He sells goats milk and cheese as a result.
- One enterprising man, bought a bicycle. He uses it to run errands for people to other villages
For more informmation on the excellent work by Plan International, see their website www.plan.ie
For more information on the excellent work by Plan International, see their website www.plan.ie.
For more information on the excellent work by Plan International, see their website www.plan.ie